Wednesday, June 23

Hiatus Notice

This week I've been working on a presentation- it's hard to call it a sermon- for this Sunday. Thanks to Trent Lott's mouth- it's going well.

I'll be seeing Fahrenheit 9/11. Will You?

Ike Notes will be on hiatus until at least 5 July. I am working on what I refer to as 'The Logging Piece'. I know sounds like a code name. Well combine my family history and inspiration from Jim Harrison's True North & hopefully something good will come of it.

So, I'll be stopping Ike Notes and this blog at least for awhile. Trying to apply one of Walter Benjamin's theses, "Keep your pen aloof from inspiration, which it will then attract with magnetic power." If I stop here hopefully the dam will get some pressure on it and the logging piece will be the better for it.

Until July, Ike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home